The Magician Workshop Audi
1. Write a short brief on your current life and explain how you created it with your inner wisdom, the Self. If you don’t like some of the elements of this life, see what good might come out of them?
2. Can you see how some of your characteristics make others mad? Who is projecting his/her Shadows onto you? What should they understand and do to integrate with these Shadow elements?
3. What are the Shadows that you are projecting onto other? Who are they? What should you understand or do to integrate with your Shadows? What is hard for you to like? Is there a way that you can put aside this obstacle in the way of the psychic flow of life energy and to have a bigger heart to embrace more to love?
4. What are your biggest fears?
One of our biggest fears is to meet our Magician within and see our immense ability to create.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking, so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
5. Have you had the experience of synchronistic events? What did you say to yourself about them? Did you like to talk about it to others? If not, why?
6. Have you ever had a vision in the past that you actually find yourself in it later? What did you tell yourself about that vision and its manifestation in reality? Was it a beautiful vision or something scary emerged from fear?
7. What things, jobs, projects and/or life style do you like? What makes your heart sing? If you were truly connected to your deepest feelings, ideas, and desires every second and if you had the ultimate capability to manifest whatever you want, would you live differently? Where and with whom would you be? What would you be doing if you didn’t need to make money? If you were absolutely committed to realizing your dreams and you were able to manifest them what would they be? If you were a great magician with the ability to create whatever you wanted, what would you create?
- Plant in two vases side by side. Give love and attention to one and ignore the other. See the results in a few months.
2. Start listening to your thoughts and internal dialogues. Delve into the roots of the negative thoughts and words. Notice how they manifest in your life. Try to give a positive direction without suppressing the negative. Substitute them with less negative words and sentences that you can connect to with your heart and brain. You don’t need to fake positivity. Just correct the extreme unreal negativity.
3. Visualize a clear picture of what and who you want to be. Find or create the closest image or collage to it. look at it everyday and contemplate on it using your five senses. You may want to find a symbolic object to put on your desk or some wearable accessory to use daily or whenever you feel like it.
۶) خود را در شمایل جادوگر درونتان تصور کنید. اگر جادوگر بودید ظاهر شما چگونه بود؟ٰ لباس، سربند یا انگشتر و زیورآلات شما چه بودند؟ جایی در ذهن خود آماده دریافت آنها باشید. پس از یافتن آنها در مناسک یا در زندگی روزمره از آنها استفاده کنید.
9) There are not a lot of people who are living the Magician archetype. Write down your experiences. Writing creates harmony between the Ego and the Self.
10) Strat conscious creation. Visualizes what you want to bring to your life. Use all five senses.